Page updated on July 31st, 2020, at 03:44 pm, Pacific Time.
Legal Information Network (LIN) – Subscribers Only
CANHR offers trainings, technical support and a quarterly newsletter on legal and financial issues related to long term care for private bar attorneys, legal services programs, and advocates around the state.
For your subscription you get:
* Access to the content of this Web site, CANHR’s archive of articles, sample forms, letters, pleadings, cases, etc. on elder law issues, including Estate Planning for Medi-Cal, Special Needs Trusts, Elder Financial Abuse, and Elder Abuse Litigation.
* The Legal Network News, a quarterly newsletter updating you on changes in the Medi-Cal laws and regulations, estate planning strategies, and other legal developments affecting estate planning for long term care, elder abuse litigation, and residents’ rights.
* Alerts between newsletters when it’s critical that you get the information immediately.
* A 10% discount on all CANHR materials and one-day attorney trainings – (MCLE accredited).
* The Advocate, our consumer newsletter, which contains articles covering issues of interest to your clients, a report including every citation given to nursing homes in your area for the quarter, legislative updates, and tips on advocating for quality care.
* Access to CANHR’s LIN support staff.
If you are not yet a member you can JOIN HERE